Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another five weeks of class has come and gone. Wednesday night was the last day of my Career Marketing class. Come Monday, and I start a whole new five weeks. I am not sure if I should be happy or sad. I mean, it's been a long haul of working, going to school, doing homework, trying to have a social life, etc. It's way too much. I donno how I am keeping my 4.0 GPA despite all the things happening in my little world.

My next class will be so pertinent to my major. It is Medical Office Procedures. This is the class that will probably give me a hard time. I am usually pretty good with general classes such as: Algebra, English, Math, Computers, etc but when we go into specifics, then it starts getting complicated for me. I should probably spend this weekend reading through the textbook so I can see what to expect for the next five weeks.

On other news. I have a trip coming up in June. I will be going to the East Coast for about 5 days. The last time I went to Boston, I paid an arm and a leg for my airfare. I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!! I have been scanning the internet for those special airlines deals, you know, the $89 OW tickets? Well, so far I have had no luck! I mean, where are those tickets when you need them. Do I need to start reading newspapers? Is that where one would find such deals? All I know is I am not paying anything more than $200.00 this time around. So, I better get busy and find those deals.

TGIF. I have had a lousy week. Just kind of cold and rainy all week long and I have been swamped at work. This weekend, I hope to catch up onto some beauty rest and hopefully will feel much better come Monday. I know the reason for my tiredness is because of the crazy weekend we had last week. It was not fun. Lots of stuff was happening and I was severely sleep deprived. That is why I will be going to bed at 7 tonight. And if anybody has any qualms about that...

Well, I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a great time off of work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke Pattan said...

Dear Simp,

This is Lucas Pattan, current Vice President of the NYU College Democrats. For whatever reason, your blog has remained active even after several years of not posting. Seeing as how it is not a true NYU Democrats blog, we ask that you disband this blog in order to prevent others from being confused by its existence in their search for our true blog.

Thank you.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tom McIntyre said...

Please share the following with your club members: http://www.nyu.edu/brademas/about/internship.info.html

After another successful year with placements at The White House, House Appropriations Committee and several other Congressional Offices, the John Brademas Center will once again sponsor a competitive Congressional Internship Program for New York University undergraduate and graduate students (alternative options for placements will be made availalbe to graduate students, which includes a more robust research project). During the 8 to 10 week program, participants will be placed in an office of a Member of Congress (or an approved organization) where they will have an opportunity to gain political and policy-making skills at the federal level. The interns will develop an advanced understanding of how Congress works to enact our nation's laws and will work on research projects under the supervision of faculty and fellows affiliated with the Center.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home