Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Contents:
Got $130 in stars and...
I really need to create a dataminer for stars,
Ok so it's 3am now and i've just finished playing poker.
------------

Got $130 in stars and i just sat down after waking up at some $2/4 table.... DAM IT WAS TIGHT!!! Theres a guy on my table who must be "semi pro" or atleast trying to earn an ok wage. He's four tabling and got fairly decent stats... Think i'll let the "wage earning tags" play with themselves*Hehe* and wait untill the fish join the pond later tonight.
---------

I really need to create a dataminer for stars, think i'll install my coding software and get started on it actually then complete my ABS Dataminer later today so i can finally release Version 1.

Hmmm yeah sounds like a plan, going to grab food and drink then load up my software and get coding!

[Saving this as a draft for now, then i'll add more to it tonight and upload it to my blogger - If you're reading this then you already know its been uploaded. Dam i woke up late, its 1pm already... prob upload this around 10PM after playing more stars]
-----------

Ok so it's 3am now and i've just finished playing poker. Today i played more $2/4 and got sucked out lots like flushs Vs fullhouses etc. Anyhow i won't blabbah about it, i'll be posting all the stats and graphs tommorow as January will be over :) End of month summary will contains all the graphs of BB/100 and $$/100 and all my stats etc.

Anyhow i won back $30 overall and also got started coding on my PokerStars HH grabber & continued to code my ABSOLUTE HH grabber(i lost my code when i formatted my pc).
Creating the serial key code took a while, and i've now started coding it to get the HH's from stars and Absolute.

Anyhow i'll post my end of month post tommorow :) off to bed. Good luck at the tables,
Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home